How to Post Deals
Getting started is easy!
1. Register to become a merchant. Once we approve you as a merchant, you are ready to place your first deal. The more you tell us about your business and your services and specialties, the more we are able to share with our subscribers. Be sure fill out the merchant application completely and accurately.
2. Submit your deal. Entice new clients through your doors with a deal they can’t pass up! The best performing deals are typically 50% off the menu price of the service. Keep in mind that this is also a marketing opportunity for you and pad your deal with extra incentives such as a percentage off retail purchases the day of the client’s visit and complimentary add-ons. This is your opportunity to teach them about what you do.
$39 for 60-Minute Custom Facial with Eyebrow Shaping and Waxing plus 15% off skincare product purchases on the day of your visit ($95 Value)
$29 for Shampoo, Scalp Massage, Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment, Blow Dry, Style, Full Makeup Application plus 10% off Bumble and Bumble products the day of your visit ($90 Value)
$49 for a 75-Minute Deep Tissue or Swedish Massage with Complimentary Aromatherapy of your choice ($125 Value)
3. Leave the promotion to us. Once we have a deal that you have approve and that we feel will attract our users, we will notify you of the deal launch date. We will promote the deal to our email subscribers and social media followers. Deals run for 30 days and are valid the day the deal launches on our site.
4. Meet your new clients. Our subscribers will purchase the deal directly from SpaGirlsClub.com and will receive a printable voucher accessible in their account. The voucher will include redemption instructions as well as your contact information and any details you want included in your deal. They will bring the voucher to you at the time of service. Scan the code included on each voucher to track your new sales
5. Get your check. Within 1 to 3 business days after the deal run date ends, we will cut you a check for the deals sold minus our commission.
6. Retain your Spa Girls Club clients. Our goal is to help you to grow your clientele. Follow up with your clients with a thank you email and consider extending a return-incentive or reward for sharing their positive feedback. New clients are expensive. Make this program work for you!
About Arizona Spa Girls - Why we should be part of your marketing strategy.
Business FAQ - Frequently asked questions by businesses.
Feature Your Business - Get your business featured here.
How to Post Deals - Instruction on how to post deals for approved merchants.
Merchant Dashboard - Private access for sales reports for approved merchants.
Submit a Deal - Approved merchants can submit their new deals here. All deals must be approved before posting.
Voucher Management - Voucher management for approved merchants.